Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Decompressing From Finals



My Brain on Finals

Close your eyes and imagine holding a 2 liter of pop. Taking your right hand you slowly turn the cap until you here POP! hisssssssssss and the ridged bottle become pliant in your hands. Yep that's me decompressing from this Term!   WOOHOOO my last final turned in!


Writing 122  was all about arguments.  The whole term was designed to lead up to a 8 to 10 page proposal worth half our grade. I'm really confident in my paper all the way up to the conclusion LOL  I struggled and struggled with it. I even told my teacher she had to stop reading at the colunclusion heading :-) Good thing she has a good sense  of humor .


We will see what happens by end of next week. I'm hoping for another A but will be happy with a B. 


Now I get to spend the next 3 weeks catching up on all the house hold stuff I let go during the last 12 weeks. Sigh 


OK maybe I will start that to-do list after I fry my brain on some un-educational tv :-) 






2 comments:

  1. I do know the relief that comes when something like that is all over and you can finally breathe a sigh of relief again. I'm sure you did just dandy on your paper my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to pamper yourself. Lots of rest and relaxation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete