Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rambling thoughts once again. What can I say it's how I think.

     It's gray and blah today. I have no motivation to do what needs to be done. So I am going to pretend I'm an insect and I'm basking in the warmth of the morning sun. AHH I feel much better now! All warm and comfortable.
     I do have some exciting news though. First time published Author Betsy Horvath has agreed to an interview on my blog. :-) I love picking the brains of authors. I always have these silly little questions pop up when I'm reading. I'm currently reading her book. I am really enjoying her protagonist, but this is not a book review site so you will have to read her book to make your own conclusions .
Right before I sat down to write this blog entry I had 20 things running through my head I wanted to touch on. and POOF! my butt hit the chair and my brain went blank.  Lets see I could touch on... No Politics is not a topic I will discuss. Hmmm I could talk about off road-ing again. No not again. OH I know School.
     I'm really enjoying school again this term. Well my writing and research classes are fun and keep me motivated. PE/health not so much. LOL I am so not a physically motivated person. I know for my own good I really need to change my life style and truly I am trying. It is just not near as fun as reading and writing. Although it is nice that the husband is taking the class with me. Makes it much harder to not do what needs to be done when he is doing it too. We can encourage each other and well the competitive edge in me can't let him get it done first LOL and his perfectionism keeps me from being too sloppy LOL
     Guess I should stop day dreaming about the sun now and get back to real life and to the chores that need to be done.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment