Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WOW week 3 already!

Today I turn in my first essay. Wish me luck!!

I have never revised anything as much as I did this one paper! Hmmmm maybe that is why I had issues in English class LOL My final draft looked pretty much the same as the rough draft. Frankly I didn't care. This time though I does. I actually enjoyed the process of writing. I never thought that would happen!! We get our next essay topic today. I have heard rumor it will be on a process.

Tomorrow I have my first test in math. OY! it is all coming back to me, but every once in a while I still draw a blank. Guess what I will be doing tonight LOL yep reading all the tips in the book and going over my notes!


Ok off to start my day! just wanted to give a quick update.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Very cool that you are back in school. I am currently working on getting my enrollment done so I can start!

    ReplyDelete